Degoya Dispatch

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Degoya Dispatch
Degoya Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://degoyadispatch.forumotion.com

Deep Lake Reccs Empty Deep Lake Reccs

Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:56 pm
I haven't ever actually been to Deep Lake. In the event that I do decide to go at some point, can y'all recommend some cool spots in the area? I can be anything--restaurants, landmarks, whatever.

263779910 likes this post

HamMike
HamMike

Deep Lake Reccs Empty Re: Deep Lake Reccs

Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:49 pm
Y'all still have the Game Den arcade? or did they finally shut it down hahaha
Had a birthday there once, even got to cut my cake with the mascot's big axe, fun times!

shadowBugs
shadowBugs

Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:59 pm
HamMike wrote:Y'all still have the Game Den arcade? or did they finally shut it down hahaha
Yeah, a kid in my class had some kinda big freakout at her buddy's party. Reporters showed up, the parents sued, they closed down within the week. Building's still there, the landlord's just sitting on the land now ig.

Hootie Stalefish
Hootie Stalefish

Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:44 pm
High school friend of mine worked there for a time, not many nice things to say about upper mgmt. About the birthday incident...the most reliable tidbit I heard from them was something about the place's long-time party entertainer (Jannsen the Jester?) going off on an offensive rant and then fighting with some kids in the process.

oh, I remember this cool BnB down by the public library called Fran 'n' Don's. Old couple used to work at city hall before renting out their bungalow and adding a joined kitchen. I think that got bought up and turned into the county museum a while back, a shame since I had a lot of good meals there after track and field practice.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum