Degoya Dispatch

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Degoya Dispatch
Degoya Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hootie Stalefish
Hootie Stalefish

Hell0 from down central Empty Hell0 from down central

Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:52 pm
Heya, some of my old guys from Santa Fe PMed about this forum back when I got started on MySpace. Guess I'll take the plunge. I'm 22, a NMSU grad born in SF, and I grew up with TV Odyssey before it started dying down. Wild that it's so hard to find out much about those programs now...I guess that's why we're all here, huh Surprised

If anyone cares, I'm still downloading music off Kazaa and tagging abandoned lots in the La Cruces industrial park. (Like I'd reveal the secrets of the trade to just anyone here!) Favorite shows I can remember from TVO were Video Beat (hell happened to MTV showing good music videos), Pepp Talk back when they had Casey Holland as guest host, and that Cosmos ripoff with the whack-looking computer graphics all over. I think they also had a monthly skate tapes thing as part of the sports block? That was cool, the first time I saw Bird and others doing those tricks (parents didn't get us a better cable plan for X-Games until I was in high school).

Admin, HamMike and 263779910 like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum